For our customer, a multinational software developing company, we are looking for an experienced
for its office in Sofia.
- Strong client facing skills to be trusted advisor to our customers.
- Work with our customer to identify opportunities, determine requirements, develop and evaluate the possible solutions according to our system and product.
- Provide technical support to Professional Service development teams and integration managers.
- Provide technical support for the pre-sale process.
- Perform Gap Analysis for new operators, write the solution documents and work with Product owners and architect team to make this solution work.
- Act as Business Analyst for operators requirements.
- API documentation ownership and improvements.
- APIs tools and solutions coding and ownership.
- 3+ years of IT experience.
- Experience in gaming industry and especially sports betting is a huge advantage.
- History of successful project/solution completion (on time, on budget).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong cross team/group/organization collaboration skills.
- Ability to foresee and analyzes risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- High powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Highly motivated, creative and strong team player.
- Availability – regular working days and hours.
- Flights – per company need, not more than once every 3 months.
- Very good remuneration
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Challenging work with the latest technologies
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.