Balkaninvest.eu EOOD is a registered Bulgarian recruitment agency. Our services are licensed and supervised by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of the Republic of Bulgaria. Our approach is to support in particular companies with an international set-up to find employees that make a difference.
For our customer, a multinational software developing company, we are looking for an experienced
Development Tech leader
for its office in Sofia.
- Function as a technical leader, manage and motivate team members, appraise their performance and contribute to their development.
- Lead, monitor and control the entire software development flow – requirements gathering, planning, architectural design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks.
- Apply quality standards and team working procedures.
- Initiate improvements and determine development methodology.
- Work closely with business owners and product managers to plan work and provide status updates.
- Participate into Scrum Meetings to incorporate early feedback into the final product.
- Work with other Development and QA Tech Leaders to ease the workflow within the team.
- Keep track that the processes are followed, proper documentation is in place.
- Providing technical support to company products.
- Mentor dev team members in their day-to-day tasks.
- Educate and train dev team members.
- 5+ years of software development experience, 2+ using C# and .NET.
- 3+ years of experience leading a technical team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of OOP/OOD.
- Strong team player.
- A proven track record of designing effective, scalable, distributed, high performance software.
- Experience with Web applications.
- Experience with DB and SQL.
- BS or MS degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent.
- Very good English both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good remuneration
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Challenging work with the latest technologies
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in confidence. Balkaninvest.EU owned Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment № 1757 and № 1758